Bug and Issue Tracking
We run RT for bug and
issue tracking at rt.anarres.org.
You may open a ticket by mailing
libsrs2 [ta] rt.anarres.org, and
the developers will respond. This is the recommended way to submit
patches and bugs.
There are two mailing lists for SRS.
- The discussion list for all things related to SRS. Talk here.
- The developers list for SRS. Patch here.
- SPF support lists
- Lists and support for SPF, the other half of the protocol pair.
- Other lists at
- There are several other SPF and SRS related mailing lists, some
of which are very high volume. Caveat subscriber.
Shevek is the primary designer of SRS, author of Mail::SRS and main
author of libsrs2. He may be contacted at shevek [ta] anarres.org.
Thanks to all the contributing authors and packagers, including,
in approximate alphabetical order:
- Alex Butcher (Red Hat support)
- Branko F. Gracnar (postfix support)
- Eric Dorland (Debian support)
- Jef Poskanzer (milter and FreeBSD support)
- Koen Martens (Sendmail support)
- Mark Chappell (exim support)
- Michael Brumm (Win32 support)
- Nick Phillips (documentation fixes)
- snowchyld (FreeBSD support)
Commercial Support or Licensing
libsrs2 is free software. If this is not adequate for your needs
then you should mail Shevek at srs [ta] anarres.org and ask for